compensation: Good wage based on prior experience, benefits after 60 days employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well established company has full time opening for qualified candidate.
You'll be designing all types of specialty glazing projects utilizing aluminum, glass and plastics. Projects consists of large skylights, canopies, greenhouses, pool enclosures, sun rooms and conservatories. Most jobs are on large commercial buildings such as schools, universities, government buildings, etc.Very challenging position and every project is similar but different. Great opportunity for the person that enjoys creating really neat products and working with detail.
* Have advanced knowledge of AutoCad including 3D
* Able to read commercial blueprints
* Solid understanding of how buildings are built
* Communicate with architects, general contractors and glass companies
* Able to create manufacturing bill of materials and cut lists (very detailed)
* Any experience with aluminum extrusions, commercial glass and glazing very helpful
* Work 40 hours per week with possibility of OT after training period
* Must be dependable, punctual & honest
This is a great career opportunity with advancement potential! Visit our website to learn about what we do, www.crystalstructuresglazing.com.
Good hourly wage based on experience and benefits in 60 days.
Apply today and start a new career. Send resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers